Services I recommend for your online business success
I receive emails and instant messages daily about what services I have used and recommend for my online business success. Many times the sales pages on the website is either confusing or maybe even overselling services. I have helped so many untangle the mess created by some services. Therefore, I wanted to take a few minutes to discuss services that I recommend, use and why.
I hope you have read the articles How to Get Your Business Started Online and Which Type of Business Website is Right for You. If so then you too are probably wondering the same thing that I am asked daily. What do I use or recommend for online business success? Now if you haven’t read those, take a few minutes to read them so you know which steps to do first.
Domain Providers & Hosting Services for your online business success
Many services offer both domain purchasing and hosting all on the same accounts. Hosting is different than purchasing your domain. Sometimes it appears to be on the same account, yet you have separate log-ins for different areas. Just as confusing for newbies is to have two separate companies for those services. It will get easier and your web-designer can help you. Keep this in mind, there company you purchase a domain name or hosting services may vary also by the country you live in so.
For Domain purchases,
I prefer 1&1.com. Prices start as little as .99 first year but all domains and future years privacy registration is included in their fee at no additional charge. This can save you $10-15 per domain, per year. If you are new, you will not even realize this until you check out only to see the up-sell. Also included is one free email per domain even if not hosted with them. This will allow you to use other types of services but still have access to your domain email. They have a hosting package as well, although I use a different one discussed next. However, domain hosting for .99 month is pretty eye catching for the wallet when starting out.
I host most my domains
with HostGator. You can also purchase your domain through them. Hostgator’s dependability and customer service is top notch! The technical and customer service staff is wonderful, usually going above and beyond to get things done for you. Support site is separate from the control panel and sometimes offers confusion but they are a phone call away. I LOVE the free dedicated SSL for businesses! Have you seen prices for SSL, this can save you hundreds each year! HostGator also offers unlimited add on domains saving even more in hosting. Therefore, you can host ALL your domains for one low price.
is the World’s largest registar! They too offer hosting services. I personally think HostGator has them beat in customer service, although I am a pro advisor with GoDaddy. On the flip side of that, with Go Daddy as large as they are, many hosting services have simplistic methods for Go Daddy domains. Probably one of the most popular but I didn’t care for the customer service. Also another note would be the transferring, verifying and even paying your fees can render you a lost domain. Nightmare story! Other popular registrars through out the world are NameCheap & BlueHost. for those in a country where the above services are not offered.
Auto-responder Services for your online business success
Now that your site is set up. It’s time to grow your email list. Now, when I set up websites, I do this at the same time. Some use the contact form plug in provided with their domain host or word press until they are ready to start frequent marketing. Either way is fine, it’s all about your preferences for your online business success.
- MailChimp offers a free subscription service up to 2000 list members. It allows you to send up to 12,000 emails out each month as well. However, statics and fancy services are limited in the free version. They offer a premium package but I prefer others for the Premium level. I used this one to start and still do for some lists. If you started your website with Wix or a similar service, you can use their system as well. The free services like those will be limit 3-5 emails per month for free.
- Get Response is my preferred auto responder service. I converted from Aweber and MailChimp. Many free features in their basic plan that other responder systems charge for. So now Get Response includes the new email automation system. This means your emails are sent based on subscriber actions much like the infamous Infusion Soft at a fraction of the price.
- Aweber I liked Aweber and actually only changed due to the JV_Zoo program. I have heard others say both good and bad. Like with Get Response there is a 30 day free trial.
- Constant Contact, I Contact, Infusion Soft, Sales Force and so many more… I will continue to update this section for you as each business has different needs.
- Full Service with Private CRM’s – Yes, there are even all in one services that can provide you not only sales pages, opt-in forms, funnel building and even a custom auto-responder. There are dozens of systems, like this all with different features.
- Mobile Marketing systems – you have seen them everywhere text WORD to #### for info. There are many, some are junk, some are so expensive you need a marketing budget of Walmart but I found a good one that I absolutely love! Now, most of the affordable mobile marketing systems will still connect to your existing email marketing system.
A few of the systems I use in my 25 Yrs of online business success
- LeadPages – I can not tell you how much time this has saved me! Dozens and Dozens of high converting templates, advertising boxes, custom ad links and mobile marketing all built into the same program. If you are like me, and actually use the same or similar template across different websites, the free WP app makes it replicatable in a matter of seconds! You don’t even need your own website! 30 Day trial and hours of free training!
- Private CRM, MLSP – Only been a member for a few months and already boosting leads, opt-ins and sales! EVERYTHING you need from affiliate products to promoting your business opportunity instantly upon opt-in. Make money off the pro’s while you build your business or MLM. Products, blogs, articles, free things to give away, your own websites, built in sales funnel and auto-responders It’s an all in one package and can be customized for any business or MLM as you grow. Take the 10 Day test run if you don’t believe me, watch your opt-ins, leads and conversions SOAR!
- Mobile Texting – Aside from live video feed like with Periscope, mobile marketing is absolutely the strongest and easiest form of building your list and generating more leads and conversions. I have seen many of these systems at outrageous set up fees and monthly fees. This one offers a one time fee and a one time FREE bulk of texts and voice messages to an unlimited keyword list. Be sure to ask me about getting 1000 FREE texts and 250 voice minutes just for using my link!
- Social Media Management – we will dive deeper into this in a future post, but many are asking so I thought I would include it for you here. Our busy schedules often make it hard to post to our social media platforms consistently. I have used many systems for SMM and other than an outside company management I have stuck with two primary DIY Managers. HootSuite Pro is my favorite. It offers the most bang for your buck in the number of feeds you can have, suggested articles to share and overall analysis. Buffer, like Hootsuite offers a limited free version as well as upgrade plans for more flexibility.
I hope this helps you the best services for your online business success. Drop me a comment and let me know. Caring is sharing, share this to Facebook and help another friend.
PS – How about I give you a fully customized website worth thousands – FREE? Would that help? Click here now so I can help YOU get started!
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.